Monday, July 23, 2007

The Lost Legend: Requiem from Heaven

I have already think hard what to write for the synopses, and i really don't know what to write?
I think i will just write the intro?
This is my first pathetic attempt to write a fictional story, I hope everybody like it… To read the story, need a very high dose of imagination. I am frustrated with the limited English that I can use, I cannot even create a proper sentence, I am sorry again with my poor English.

Story Synopses:
Enter Luna, a bright young Angel in training, a very cheerful girl... well maybe, and comes from a well respected noble family of House of Gaia. Her life turns to a very dark and dangerous way, after her mother Ceres revealed to her that She was the chosen bride and will be send to Hell's realm in two weeks.

A story about, love, friendship, sacrifice, betrayal, revenge, greed, lies, envy, and hope.

What will Luna do? submit to her parents? or run away through a portal to a realm of freedom called material world?

If you want to comment a review please comment at the individual chapter post entry, thank you.

------------------------------------------------------
If you only search for perfection in life, you may end up losing something more important than what you end up finding

No comments: