Saturday, July 21, 2007

My First Post


Hi everybody,

This is my first post err.... on my first blog too! I never like blogging, my husband likes it, he everyday confirm must blog, even the lamest stuff. Most of my friends are not bloggers too. Well maybe 1 or 2.

The purpose of this new created blog, is for me to set up a medium for my so called readers (if I ever have) to review or feed back me about the chapters that I already published.

I have just published the first chapter of my very first attempt to write so called e-fiction :)
Just found about Google Pages a few minutes ago, so i go and paste the entire chapter on the page editor and publish it, yep even using the original fonts/color/layout.

Please check the first chapter HERE

------------------------------------------------------
If you only search for perfection in life, you may end up losing something more important than what you end up finding

No comments: