Monday, July 30, 2007

Now i am really sure, Firefox is the only one for me

Today we went to my brother's place, and after driving around Singapore we decided to have lunch at Novena Square 2, the new extension err... from Novena Velocity, Novena Square? sometimes i really amused on how they named the shopping center.

Anyway we tried the QQrice, my brother said it is quite filling, though after had 1 packet we still eating lunch at Ajisen Ramen.
I promise my self i will not buy QQrice anymore, it is expensive and the contents inside are cheap stuff too lol, basically it is the same concept with Onigiri only bigger, so nothing new to me. I may be fall behind from the trend, don't really follow it. lol

And actually in this entry i want to talk about Firefox and IE. After lunch we decided we want to play Empire Earth II rts pc game, it has been a long time since the three of us play together (My brother, husband and me) So in the mean time configure the connection of our laptop, i went to open this blog, and found in horror that the three wmpplugin that i embedded(1 java script on the header, 2 object id on the posts) to the blog are all playing at the same time. I never knew it since i always use Firefox to for browsering, download, and everything. Today i surf with IE on another laptop, and immediately blame husband because he never noticed that, he always use IE to surf. I can imagine for those who have visited my blog using IE, they will get really annoyed and think that the owner is a moron, to plug in 3 different songs and play it at the same time ha ha.

I have identified what is the problem and have changed the code, and now the only plug in on auto play mode are only the main background music.

There is one thing though, the marquee code tag that i put on the Backlinks are FOLLOWED only run on IE, at first i thought something wrong with my code, and when i saw it bouncing, i noticed maybe Firefox can not support marquee code?

------------------------------------------------------
If you only search for perfection in life, you may end up losing something more important than what you end up finding

No comments: